The spirit of generosity is on full display this Thanksgiving as area businesses and organizations ramp up their holiday donations to the Moraine Township Food Pantry.
- Highland Park Ford Lincoln will graciously be donating 100 Turkeys to our residents in need this year to enjoy their holiday celebrations.
- Coldwell Banker will purchase and assemble 25 full turkey dinners for the third consecutive year
- American Legion Post #145 is contributing funds for hams and chickens for the third consecutive year
- North Shore Professional Women’s Group will assemble boxes of “trimmings” for ham, chicken and turkey dinner feasts
- Highland Park High School PTO is adding “Buy a Pie for the Moraine Township Pantry” to its Elegant Farmer Thanksgiving pie fundraiser.
“We are fortunate to live in a diverse community. We have residents at both ends of the economic spectrum, and in our Township, residents who are doing well genuinely care about their neighbors who may be struggling this holiday season,” said Moraine Township Supervisor Anne Flanigan Bassi.